How to delete an Instagram account?
After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and Instagram can’t reactivate your deleted accounts.
You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app. You must log in from the web in your Instagram account.
- Go to delete Instagram account page
- If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first.
- Fill your username and password and click on login
The option to permanently delete your account will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
How to temporarily disable Instagram account?
- go to Instagram.com
- log in to your Instagram account
- click in the top right
- Then select Edit Profile.
- Scroll down and click on “temporary disable my account”
- You can directly go on “temporary disable my account” page by clicking here
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you disabling your account?”
- If your reason not given in drop-down then click on “Something else”
- re-enter your password
- Then click on”Temporary disable account”